University Relations Office
The University Relations Division, under the Registrar’s Office, exists to;
- provide strategic planning with respect to the University public relations
- coordinate all events, ceremonies, programmes and other public relations activities of the University
- provide policy options on public relation matters for the consideration of the appropriate committee/board through the submission of papers and memoranda
- serve as Editor-in-Chief for publications of the University
- liaise with the University Management on day to day interactions with the University’s publics
- serve as Public Relations Officer of the University; provide protocol services and other courtesies
- regulate notices, posters, and banners on campus; maintain relations with the Alumni of the University
- produce University publications; and oversee the operations of the University Radio Station among other duties that may be assigned by the Registrar.
The Deputy Registrar of the Division also serve as Secretary to the Endowment Fund Committee.
The Division has three (3) sections as follows:
Please click to view University Relations Office Publications.