The Photocopy Unit is a unit ......
The Unit is headed by a professional in the field of Reprographics, Security Printing and Print Production. His/Her duties shall be to:
- Manage staff under the office;
- Provide leadership at the Photocopy Unit under the Management Board and help to generate resources for the running of the Unit;
- Manage the day to day administration of the Photocopy Unit;
- Prepare periodic and situational reports for Management Board;
- Consolidate and prepare the production schedule and security of Examination Questions;
- Engage in external and internal examination coordinating committees’ activities for the good of the University.
- Delegate and supervise the sectional heads of the various sections;
- Organise production and operations data for management decision making;
- Liaise with accounts section to prepare annual production budgets;
- Facilitate the acquisition of logistics for production;
- Ensure proper maintenance management practices;
- Organise and co-ordinate training programmes for management and staff
- Oversee prompt delivery of orders;
- Ensure that the right print production standards are adhered to; and
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by the Registrar/ Management Board.